Community Manager. Writer. Marketer. Digital Strategist. Fangirl.
BLACK GIRLS CREATE Founder – Community and Marketing Manager
Black Girls Create is a community hub for black creators and nerds. Through our site, we showcase a variety of creativity including, but not limited to, essays, fiction, art, and other forms of multimedia.
- Write blog content relating to entertainment and cultural topics.
- Create a marketing strategy to expand the blog to 4x initial audience size since launch.
- Find and build partner relationships to help boost audience and reach of Black Girls Create brand.
- Creator and co-host of the affiliated podcast, #WizardTeam.
- Community Manager of Facebook group tailored to blog audience and followers.
MEGASTAR Community Manager
Megastar is the world’s first entertainment and global talent competition app where Performers compete for a cash prize. The winner is chosen by Fans and celebrity judges who follow the competition and vote in the Megastar app.
- Develop and enforce Community Guidelines for participants in the mobile app.
- Manage and oversee communication with outsourced customer support professionals.
- Oversee the production and creative elements of each production of Megastar Live Lightning
- Supervise and monitor the production process.
NEW RELIC Community Manager
New Relic is a software analytics company that delivers real-time insights to more than 14,000 paid business accounts. New Relic helps companies improve application performance, create delightful customer experiences, and realize business success.
- Designed and implemented a strategy to build a customer advocate community.
- Manage and operate the advocate community, build and engage an audience and increase community participation.
- Oversee strategic projects and events related to community and developer relations.
- Coordinate community activities with other members of Marketing, Support and Engineering organizations.